Advances and Challenges in Pump Selection, Reliability, and Maintenance for Industrial Applications
IntroductionIndustrial pumps are used for a wide range of applications across many industries. They are usually heavy-duty primary or secondary movers for different types of products, including water, chemicals, petroleum, wastewater, oil, sludge, slurry or food. The present course provides exposure especially to the engineers and designers on the fundamentals pumps including design and selection based on standards, pump reliability and maintenance as well as the current advances in pump technology and challenges in pump operations.
ObjectivesUpon completion of this course, participants will be able:
- To gain comprehensive information and knowledge on different types pumps, from the basic concept and theories to the advanced technology and applications including pump limitations and challenges.
Course ContentsThe three-day course will cover the following aspects (case studies may be included in some topics):
- INTRODUCTION TO PUMPS & PUMPING SYSTEM (including basic pump characteristic & performance curve)
- DESIGN & SELECTION CRITERIA FOR PROCESS PUMP IN OIL & GAS INDUSTRIES (including pump design standard and material selection)
- PUMP LIFE CYCLE COST
- DEVELOPMENT OF PUMP SERP (Specific Equipment Reliability Plan)
- PUMP CONDITION MONITORING TECHNOLOGY including PUMP VIBRATION MONITORING PROGRAM
- PUMP TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE and ROOT CAUSE FAILURE
- APPLICATION OF MULTI PHASE PUMP IN OIL & GAS INDUSTRIES
Download the Course Brochure: Advances and Challenges in Pump Selection brochure
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPENTo register, download the CAPE Professional Short Course Registration Form and email the completed form to email@example.com.
Our Main Trainer
Introduction Industrial pumps are used for a wide range of applications across many industries. They are usually heavy-duty primary or secondary movers for different types of products, including water, chemicals, petroleum, wastewater, oil, sludge, slurry or food. The present course […]
Location : Level 16, Menara 2, Menara Kembar Bank Rakyat, Jalan Travers, 50470 Kuala Lumpur