Statistical Process Control Training
Still no participant
Still no reviews
IntroductionThis course will expose the participants to the theoretical and practical aspects of the Statistical Process Control (SPC) technique. The SPC involves using statistical techniques to measure and analyse variations in processes. The key aspect in controlling product quality is understanding the concept of variation and taking action to minimise the variations and their impact on the production process. A process that has less variability is less susceptible to produce defective products. This course will blend the conventional training method with case studies and simulations to ensure participants will obtain the maximum understanding from the training.
ObjectivesUpon completion of this course, participants will be able:
- Understand the benefits and application of Statistical Process Control (SPC) methodology
- Understand the concept of variation in managing product and process quality
- Apply the SPC tools to continuously monitor and improve product and process quality.
- Determine process capability, and are able to differentiate between ‘capable process’ and ‘stable’ process.
Course ContentsThis two-day course will cover the following aspects (case studies may be included in some topics):
- Understanding Variation
- SPC tools- The Control Charts- Determining the Process Stability
- Measuring the Process Capability
- Process Improvement
Download the Course Brochure: Statistical Process Control Training
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPENTo register, download the CAPE Professional Short Course Registration Form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Main Teachers
Introduction This course will expose the participants to the theoretical and practical aspects of the Statistical Process Control (SPC) technique. The SPC involves using statistical techniques to measure and analyse variations in processes. The key aspect in controlling product quality […]
Price : 1,560 for Professional (Discount available for students, group registration, PETRONAS staff, and UTP alumni) MYR
Max Availability : 24
Location : Level 16, Menara 2, Menara Kembar Bank Rakyat, Jalan Travers, 50470 Kuala Lumpur